Unable to search through the pages using the search bar

• I'm not sure if this is a feature or something isn't turned on correctly, but trying to use the search bar does not allow (or show) any results for anything on a page. Instead it currently is only giving the options for "Articles, Posts, Threads. Selecting "Articles" does not return a basic search for even "Knowledge" which is odd since it's on the main navigation.

I tried this on the home page as well since maybe the forum area is setup that way on purpose, however the same results occurred.

• Thank you for reporting this, I also had noticed it when upgraded the system and checking around things.

Speaking with the software developers, this will be addressed in their next release (should be a few weeks away if that). I'll let you know when this has been resolved, as of now the only way to look through pages is to manually do so.

• I've completed the update on the software, and now this should be enabled. Searching "Everywhere" by default will include pages, and just searching "Pages" will search those pages for content. As such, I am closing this since it has been addressed. Thank you!

• Avery

Closed the thread.