Happy Holidays & Happy New Year

• Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take this time to wish all of you a happy holiday and a happy new year! We extend this to not only your families, but also to those creatures in which you keep inside your house as apart of this hobby.

We will be heading into the new year with so much more coming up, ranging from our new logo (finally), additional content in terms of more species profiles, new features added to our community (trophies, awards, giveaways starting again) and much more! It may seem like content around here has stalled, however we are working extremely hard behind the scenes to make sure that our servers are able to hold up to the completely custom features, software, and more that we will be releasing shortly. These changes include allowing for our website to be extremely secure (SSL is enabled and forced by default, DNS is set to only allow for this website to load and if someone tries to hijack it in the middle we will force close the website, along with others), more faster (enabling CDN nodes around the world in various countries to allow for the fastest loading possible in your area), and support for all browsers (mobile, TV, consoles, and desktop) regardless of age or operating system.

We have also started development for our Android based application. This will include a quick and easy way to access AquariaKnowledge on the go, and provide you with some additional tools that will be accessible right at your finger tips. Our new application will be available for both phone and tablet like models, and will be completely FREE of charge! Once the Android app has been fully developed, we will begin working on the iOS counterpart for both iPads, iPhones, and the iPod Touch.

Once again, we wish you the best holiday and a happy new year.

I look forward to seeing you around the community and becoming wonderful part of who makes AquariaKnowledge what we are.

• Glad to see that the logo will be here soon, looks odd without one and having the default software one up.

On a better note, have a great new year and I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas!