Aquatic Black Friday Deals

• It's that time again! Once a year after Thanksgiving many retail stores offer door-buster deals full of awesome savings! This happens nationwide around the United States for physical store locations with many online retailers taking place in this as well. We will keep track of the major worldwide retailers which offer aquarium supplies at a discounted price on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, including the times of the deal(s), what product(s) is included, and the price of the product(s).

Information  

If you want automatic emails when this thread is updated, please register an account and "Watch" this thread when you make a new reply.

Door-busters are items that have highly limited quantities and will normally be gone within the first hours of the store opening. We recommend that you visit the store at it's opening hours in order to have a chance to buy one of these items on sale.

Discounts are items that are in clearance and have high quantities in store to sell.

Previous Events & Deals

• PetSmart has updated their Black Friday advertisement and I have included it with the relative aquatic door-busters and discounts that they have for this year.

• Petco has updated their Black Friday advertisement and I have included it with the related aquatic discount that they have for this year.

I am searching for other online deals from various aquarium suppliers, if you have any idea feel free to share for others!

• Man I just don't have any of these stores near me so am confined to online.. and highly highly inflated local pet stores.

I do believe in keeping the little guy in business, it's worth the cost sometimes. But most times, the price increase is just wayy to high to justify.

• Yeah, sadly it seems like the aquatic world isn't yet fully ready for those killer Black Friday deals yet (online), in store though there are some good ones but highly limited quantity.