Welcome to AquariaKnowledge

• Welcome to AquariaKnowledge, a new website and community that is dedicated to all aspects of the aquatic hobby from freshwater, brackish, and to saltwater! We are currently live and open for anyone and every to create a free account, and enjoy the benefits of having one. It is quick, easy, and a very straight forward process that will give you access to special areas, be able to communicate with others, and share ideas, ask questions, and understand the hobby that much more better.

Please take a quick moment to read through some of the sections of our website and discussion so that you may better understand the system we use, our goals, and how to do certain things. We are currently adding more and more species profiles to our website and also adding more documents to our knowledge base! If you have any feedback, or want to see something added please let us know! We want for AquariaKnowledge to not just feel like any other community and website out there, but to become your home for detailed, knowledgeable, and easy to read articles. Features that we hope that will show us striving our goal include the standard of using premium software and technology to not only give you the information you require, but to provide quick access on any device, location, or area around the clock.

Our commitment to providing the foundation to understanding the species of fish, aquatic plants, and invertebrates will allow for anyone to take the proper care of whatever species they want properly. We will stand by this as not only a promise to you, but as a goal for others to strive for when helping out the community. This commitment includes our standard goal of always having information provide to anyone and everyone free of charge, no matter how special, sensitive, or worthy the information is. If you ever feel like any information is either not detailed enough, too hard to read, or gets to a point where things just don't make sense to you, you can reach out to us by creating a new thread in the correct forum for the community and our team to answer to.

• This place looks good, keep up the hard work! I can't wait to see this grow more and more with content that is unique and also detailed! Glad to see that Rouelle joined the team too since they always appeared to be so active and friendly with discussions in the past. If you two need help I'll always be available and open to try things out since I know that everything is brand new now!

• I've been wanting to mess around with Burning Boards, so this one will give me the chance. So do you all feel this was the best choice? What brought you to using this forum software?

• I've been wanting to mess around with Burning Boards, so this one will give me the chance. So do you all feel this was the best choice? What brought you to using this forum software?

I personally believe that it was the best choice as it's extremely modern, has the intergeneration with all social media outlets, support is amazing and fast, and the built-in CMS just adds to experience. It allows for seamless content to be managed, for me to keep track of users better (in terms of what is more popular, what we should focus on more, etc.) while still providing the same layout and feel on all aspects. If you like the way it feels as a user, you'd love what it has the popular and options to do as a Moderator or Administrator.

• What a lovely site you have here Avery and I can really see a lot of effort and hard work as gone in to this! Would love to see this grow in to some much bigger, just keep the content coming and you will rank on google, you might wanna look in to guest posting at some point to help rank you better on google. Keep up the grind and you will get somewhere.

I personally believe that it was the best choice as it's extremely modern, has the intergeneration with all social media outlets, support is amazing and fast, and the built-in CMS just adds to experience. It allows for seamless content to be managed, for me to keep track of users better (in terms of what is more popular, what we should focus on more, etc.) while still providing the same layout and feel on all aspects. If you like the way it feels as a user, you'd love what it has the popular and options to do as a Moderator or Administrator.

Thanks for that lovely review Avery i'm in the process setting up a forum my self based on all aspects of insects. But I may just stick with MyBB not to sure yet.